Each applicant over the age of 18 must fill out a TAR “Residential Lease Application” along with an “Agreement for Application Deposit and Hold” on the property. Applications will only be accepted if they are complete.
A completed application should have the following:
- A completed TAR application for each applicant with all blanks filled in properly including past landlord’s name and phone numbers.
- Last two pay stubs, if W-2 employed. OR
- Last year’s tax return, if self-employed. OR
- Employee verification letter from new employer on company letterhead.
- If newly hired, please provide your employment letter that references your start date and salary.
- If your credit is sub-standard and/or you have had issues with bankruptcy or any other issues your feel may affect your application (including criminal history), please write a letter you’re your application explaining in detail the circumstances.
- Application fee and application/security deposit must be in certified funds (cashier’s check or money order) no personal checks and turned in with the lease application. Application fee is $35 per applicant.
- Please make your application fee to: Freeman Properties. The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. The application deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE unless application is denied.
- Please make security deposit payable to Freeman Properties.
- Please provide copy of State I.D. and/or SSN card.
Applicants may be denied if:
- unacceptable payment history and evictions, incomplete or inaccurate information provided
- Unpaid child support
- Unsatisfactory Criminal history by applicant or by other occupant
**Not all history is an automatic denial
- Unsatisfactory credit history
*Individual owner of property may include additional criteria for tenant selection.
Please print and fill out a Rental Lease Application when meeting to view the house.
Deliver all paperwork addressed to:
2601 Redleaf lane
Austin, Texas 78745
NOTE: The application process may take 5-7 business days to complete. Please be aware!